Ambassador Muktar Djumaliev
Ambassador Robin Renee Sanders
The 2013 Global Summit working group sessions will provide private sector best practices and public sector policy building blocks necessary for expanding Silver Rights, free enterprise and capitalism for all. Working group sessions are led by co-chairs and session leaders in breakout salons where summit delegates, representing over twenty-five (25) countries from the; community, faith, private and government sectors will share thoughts and best practices under the theme Global Economic Recovery: How the Poor Can Help Save Capitalism.
The Global summit working group sessions will focus on “solutions-only” dialog that will result in promising ideas, strategies and policy recommendations to G20 leaders. The 2013 Global Summit working group session topics will consist of:
1. Banking the Unbanked: One Size Does Not Fit All
2. Making Finance Mobile: Banking with Any Device, Anywhere for Everyone
3. Youth Economic Energy and Understanding the Entrepreneurship Paradigm
4. The True Cost of Disaster Preparedness – Unprepared and Prepared
5. Building a Framework for Change Through Philanthropy
6. Sustainable Finance (Access to Capital)
7. The Power of Good Credit, (Growing jobs in emerging markets)
8. Building Wealth through Homeownership, Post Crisis
Making Finance Mobile: Banking with Any Device, Anywhere for Everyone
Rapidly developing technologies have transformed the world of banking, benefiting both banks and bank customers. Referred to generally as the digital wallet market, the primary objective of mobile money is to empower people who have limited access to banks, such as in rural communities and places where traditional banks don’t exist.
Emerging mobile banking technologies, such as image processing, near field communication (NFC) and smart phones, simultaneously improve bank profits by lowering operating costs. They also allow banks to expand their networks with minimal capital outlay, attracting major players in the financial services business, including Visa®, MasterCard®, Google™, PayPal™, and American Express®.
This workshop will discuss these and other emerging innovations in the digital mobile banking arena to determine the most effect approaches and strategies for global expansion.